3.10.2009

bud vases...

everyone always asks me if i have fresh flowers in my apartment...the truth is i often forget to include myself on my market list. it's usually when an unusual bloom strikes me while shopping that i think about bringing some home for myself.
i find the best option for my home and for many of us living in tiny new york apartments are bud vases. you can find beautiful, simple bud vases everywhere...cb2 has amazing options and they are inexpensive so you can choose to use one or a combination of different shapes and sizes for a greater impact.
this week i couldn't resist the sweet scent of this hot pink freesia! i used a set of two amber bud vases and they are the perfect addition to my living room! i could have easily just used one or two stems in each vase but i choose to make it a little fuller.
as we wait for these cold winter days to pass and spring to arrive bring a little touch of spring inside with a sweet, simple bud vase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...