3.31.2010

Style Me Pretty

I was so excited this morning while reading through the blogs I love when I stumbled upon a beautiful post on Style Me Pretty featuring a wedding I worked on last August!! Yay! It's always a treat to see all the pieces come together... I remember how easy it was to work with Tamara and that her main focus was to create a warm and intimate atmosphere for her guests, she definitely achieved her goal and it was captured so beautifully here by Karen Wise Photography...from the simple handheld chuppuh created using a beautiful lace linen provided by her mother to the simple calla lily bouquet she carried. The arrangements for the table were designed to be simple & casual while still having an elegant feel...a combination of white hydrangea, white lisianthus, white stock and a touch of purple lisianthus and andromeda. Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...