8.09.2011

Find & Recycle your wedding decor

I love the thrill of the hunt and never tire of the feeling I get when I find just what I'm looking for! I often do at 100 Layer Cake marketplace and the recycle your wedding section on Ruffled. Both sites are great resources for everything related to your wedding but particularly for finding used wedding items. I tend to browse mostly the decor section but I have seen some other fantastic finds in other categories. Before you go out and buy something new check them out. And when you are finished, post your items for sale.

Now go and score some great finds!

**While you are there be sure to check out the vendor resource guides. Here for 100 Layer Cake and here for Ruffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...