10.10.2012

Skyline in Full Bloom at Top of the Garden

Being in the wedding industry you have the chance to see some great venues and meet some pretty amazing vendors. It's one of my favorite parts of the business. I love to see what's new and different, have the chance to meet some new people and catch up with others I haven't seen in awhile!

My friend and fabulous wedding planner Roey of Roey Mizrahi Events put together some of the best of the best for a great night recently and I was so happy to be a part of it.

I worked with both Roey and the Top of the Garden to design something for each of their tables and created a fall inspired entrance piece. Everyone did a beautiful job displaying what they do best and I've included just a few of my favorites here. The photos are all courtesy of the ever amazing Allan Zepeda. 
 


For the entrance piece I used hollowed out tree trunks for the base, pampas grass, hanging amaranthus and white gomphrena. We used additional branches with hanging phaleonopsis orchids.

 
 

KreatedByK had these super yummy cookies among other amazing sweets!

 Hushed Commotion has beautiful, handmade bridal accessories that you must check out here!

 Roey and I decided on this fun black and white combo for her table. A playful display using an overturned vase and silhouette paper to cover candles.

 The hanging garden we constructed for Top of the Garden's table was my favorite. I love the combination of fern, moss and sedum mat suspended over the table.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...