2.19.2013

Pink, Teal and Gold for Valentine's Day

I know Valentine's Day was last week and while some designers were knee deep in red roses I was lucky enough to be putting together this pretty little party for a client of mine.

Designing the same event each year presents a challenge to create something new and different each year and I'm already trying to think about what might work next year.

I wanted to create something fun and whimsical in a less traditional Valentine's Day color palette. It was simple and fun. Right from the start as guests entered off the street they were greeted with a little sparkle.

The inspiration for the entire design started with this great tutorial I saw from Linen, Lace & Love. I know there were a lot of fringe heart tutorials floating around and I actually hadn't seen any of them until after I started making mine...but that's what they all say, right?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...